Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug test

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Ratcity, Jun 26, 2019.

1. I have to take a drug test for the military in 5 days and I smoked like 3 days ago will I be good? I'm not a heavy smoker, I only smoke a few times a month and before 3 days ago I hadn't smoked for 4 weeks. I just want to make sure I'll be good.

2. Nobody knows til you piss in the cup. I love how so many people know they are gonna be tested and still smoke days prior. Good luck.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. 3 days is a little close. If you have a fast metabolism, today (and maybe tmw too..but no more!) do some good exercising. Go for a run/bike/weed the garden. Drink water. Maybe cranberry juice too. Should be ok?

Get a THC kit at drug store for piece of mind. If you fail, get fake urine or masking agent. Follow directions to the letter.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I'm a psychic. Let me consult my magic 8 ball....I mean crystal ball.

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. Poor Judgement.
    I should hope that he passes his pee test,
    but I wonder if I want someone like that in my military.

6. I'll take a solider/sailor who smokes weed vs an alcoholic one any day. But that's just me.

Prob for the best I'm not in any position of authority, though--lol.

7. Eh!
    I was addressing Poor Judgement.

8. Eh. A solider is a professional killer and ambassador (humanitarian, etc. etc.). As long as they can kill efficiently, I don't see the problem.

I don't know if someone high as fuck on weed would cause them to war rape, or kill innocent people, more than a sober one. But if being high on weed makes them think of the morality of it more, and cause them to be more professional, I'd say 'smoke 'em if you got them.".

9. I dont think his statement was justifying alcoholism or denouncing weed. It sounded like it was pointing out your irresponsibility. I do see his point, you should be a responsible person to take on the task of protecting your country and fellow soldiers