Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by KushC0ma, Dec 12, 2018.

1. So I recently bought Quick Fix 6.2 for an upcoming drug test that I will not be able to get clean in time for.
    Based on this forum and others, it seems that people are having issues with the product (more so recently than in the past). Could just be negativity bias though.

I also have a friend who can piss clean for me. Would it be wise to have him pee in the Quick Fix bottle (with temperature strip) and use that instead of the synthetic? Also, I am not sure how the heating/warming process is different for real piss vs. synthetic.

This will be my first time substituting, so any help from the vets would be much appreciated.

2. Why are you being tested? Job or jail?
    Supervised or unsupervised?
    Real pee is always better than synthetic.
    I think the labs are getting clued in on the fake stuff.
    I also think that employers aren't really looking for cannabinoids so much anymore.
    Unless you live in a backwards hillbilly state.
    Then you're fucked...