Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug test

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by AlyWare, Oct 17, 2018.

1. Hi I’m new to grass city and have a question. I’m sue someone has insight about using synthetic urine. I have an appointment at pain clinic for new doctor. I have been under the care of a neurosurgeon for past year and a half. I’ve undergone 3 spine surgeries during this time. I am now unable to do the job I did for 20 years and am disabled. I suffer from extreme leg and foot pain. Anyway my question is diewthe quick fix synthetic urine do the job for the drug screening? I’m worried cause I smoke CBD/ THC for pain.

2. Why would you need to lie about your drug use to a doctor??

You're better of telling them any drugs you do so they can treat you better..

3. It’s a touchy subject when it relates to combining pot and pain killers. There is a huge opioid crisis and people abuse their pills, sell them , etc. I am thinking that if I am honest about my pit use then I won’t be able to get a prescription for pain pills. Which I guess is fine but I do take them when I’m in extreme pain or can’t sleep due to pain. I don’t abuse them but also sometimes combine CBD/ THC and a pain pill if I can’t sleep or can’t get out of bed. I am hurting pretty much all the time and walking is rough. Sometimes it’s the difference between being able to somewhat function and have a life. IDK just winding if anyone knows if that stuff works.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I'm going to leave this post because it is relevant but if you read the Forum Guidelines, you'll see that you can't talk about other drugs here, even prescriptions.

Everyone knows the story so no need to discuss the other drugs any longer.

I wish you the best of luck with getting info on the drug test and the rest of it..

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. There shouldn't really be an issue dude i'm on similar medication & smoke weed, I even said to my doctor I know people abuse these drugs to get high lol

I also had to do a piss test before they gave them me & I was upfront with the doc i said I smoke before he even asked for me to take one lol

+ The drug test will probably only be to test for hard drugs.. docs won't prescribe something to a user incase they abuse them

Best of luck bro I know how much pain can suck

• Like Like x 1
  6. Eh, keep getting help on what you asked about because from what I understand, people do get turned away at those places if THC shows in the system. Maybe do a search using our Search function at the top. We certainly have enough threads about drug tests that you should be able to find something. :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1