Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug test

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Tay89, Jun 10, 2018.

1. I'm 23 days clean. Just took a drug test Friday. I was a daily smoker no more than a gram and sometimes only about half a gram. I'm 5' 5" 135 pounds. Fast metabolism. Any chance I passed my test. Hopefully I did because I just got offered the job I've been trying to get for about 2 years

2. Well you didn't smoke for over 3 weeks so you might've passed. People have passed at 2 weeks clean but they've also failed at 2 months. You'll find out soon enough.

3. I'm hoping so. I passed 2 at home test after 10 days. And 2 more this past Monday. They were the cheap test from dollar general so I'm not sure if I can trust them. My Gf still smokes and she failed them instantly. But you're right will find out soon enough

• Like Like x 1