Drug test

Discussion in 'General' started by Berry306, Feb 21, 2018.

1. I used synthetic urine for a drug test today. The temp was spot on and everything went well except for after I had a hole in my shirt and when I looked down I could see white from the cap of the bottle. (I had it in my bra between my breasts.) The nurse kept looking at my chest throughout the appointment. (I had a physical as well for work.) So I'm worried she may have seen the cap through my shirt. If she suspected I was using synthetic urine or someone else's does she have to have proof in order for my sample to be rejected?

2. I think if the nurse suspected wrong doing, then said nurse should have acted on the hunch right then. If they test "your pee" and it fakes them out and you pass, the nurse can't go "well something seemed fishy at the time, fail her right now." Nurse wont have proof you did anything.

3. She was probably looking at the hole in your shirt.

4. Or she was checking out your breasts. Either way, she probably would've said something then if she saw what you were doing, or cared.

Armpit folks! Unless that's out of the question for some reason, armpit is the way to carry urine. It's easy, and if I have to work harder than that to get it into the test it's probably not even worth it.

5. I figured I was just being paranoid but it doesn't hurt to get another opinion. Thanks for your feedback guys! I know I should've put it in my armpit. I just quickly put it between my breasts like I had it before and didn't push it all the way down.

6. Armpit method would scare me with the chance of falling out. I use the old hand warmers method with the sample sitting between two pairs of underwear (the only time I'll wear tighty whities!)