Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug test

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Cechurchy17, Aug 9, 2017.

Tags:
  1. So I work at a nation-wide company. We only have under 2000employees across the country, most being CDL drivers who drive company vehicles with corrosive chemicals on board. I work solely in the office. I never drive company vehicles, and do not have a CDL license.

I know for CDL, 50% of the workers have to be randomly tested.

My workplace is a 100% no tolerance work place. I was tested for pre employment but I wasn’t smoking then. I have worked here for just over a year. I do all the filing and can see how often the people I work with get randomly tested. I’ve only seen one or two in the past two years at my location (under 20 people at my office). For my position, I have no idea how often they’d test because the person before me didn’t have a file at all. When I look at files for the random tests, there is always an email saying “such and such has been selected for random test, don’t let them know until you see them in person yada yada”. We also do tests immediately after accidents.

I’ve had to hand the random test paper to a coworker and he had to go basically right when I handed it to him. The facilities we use are like urgent care centers and no one is with you when you test (they are outside the door).

I am just always paranoid I’ll be selected. Idk if the office personnel are just lumped in the same 50% category or not. I know in my offer it does say subject to random tests. Some employees haven’t been tested at all and have worked here for a couple years (my boss included).

I’ve thought about buying QuickFix and just keeping it in my car, but I don’t know where I would be able to microwave it if I did just get handed a form and was told to go.

I’m pretty sure even my boss smokes sometimes but I don’t think he’d have any say in it if I failed, I’d just be fired.

I’ve tried just stopping but lately I’ve been dealing with a lot of chronic pain and anxiety and it has been proving difficult. Plus I just enjoy it with friends.

If anyone has insight, let me know please!

2. #22 RBeee, Sep 28, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2019
    Ok so on the 10th July my husband finally got offered a job in a company he has been applying to for the last 5 years. They informed him he would have to attend a drugs and alcohol test, the earliest appointment in London would be end of September, the manager pushed him to travel out of London so he could be seen earlier 28th August.
    August 23rd- I don't know why but I thought I'd buy a drugs test from eBay one of those 7 panel dip tests, I just bought it for fun and told my husband hey let try this I wanna how it turns out, he looked so confident and peed in a cup, I dipped the panel in.... Everything negative except THC!! I was so confused, he denied it completely and I believed him but I needed to be sure so I ordered like 5 tests fast track, all of them positive for cannabis. He had some explaining to do, started saying he smoked one a month ago after continuously questioning him I comes clean and admits to smoking cannabis since January 2019 smoking through about 4grams a week and it wasn't the light stuff it was called skunk the really potent type of cannabis- I had no idea how cannabis can stay in your system and it sticks to fat etc and the idiot was going to attend his drugs test with ought checking himself, it was just lick I bought that test and we found out in time. We argued really bad, I stayed up all night researching. Next morning I forgave him and told him he will need to listen and do whatever I tell him to be able to have a good chance at passing the drugs test. He's never been to the gym and he hates eating vegetables and all the healthy stuff lol well too bad he had to follow my instructions. Coming up to two days before the test he was still failing and he had no voice but to make up an excuse and reschedule his appointment for the 26th September. Now the full details.

Height- 5ft5
    Weight- 9 stones
    Metabolism- average.
    Smoking since January 4grams a week.
    July 10th call from employer offering the job- stopped smoking immediately.
    July 28th smoked 3grams in two days- idiot!
    July 30th stopped smoking.
    August 23rd failed home test, I find and he's in trouble lol rescheduled appointment for September 26th.
    Total time to try get clean- 58 days from last smoke.

Day 27 starts drinking a 3 litres of water a day.

Day 31 starts exercising, bike, weights.

Day 36 still failing home drug test, book a lab test to check how much he has in his system.

Day 41- starts going gym everyday,1.5 hours cardio, 45 minutes in sauna, 2 litres of water in the gym. Diet- no carbs, junk food no fizzy drinks. Just water, veg,chicken and fish, fruits only for breakfast. Steak once a week.

Day 43- lab results back, failed 50ng screening test,confirmatory test done under GC/MS results-19ng thcc!! So that was at day 36 when he gave his sample.
    THC-C is about 3 times lower than the screening. So let just say he failing the homes drugs test (50ng cut off) buy 10ng.

Day 45- starts eating a lot of fibre foods (wish he had done this earlier) still failing home test. Drink 1 litter of water every 3.5 hours.

Day 46- frustrated with still failing, I make him a green smoothie- asparagus, broccoli, spinach, wheatgrass and chia seeds.

Day 47- finally passes the home drugs test on third void of the day. Time to buy the more sensitive home tests, 25ng and 20ng like 15 tests each.

Day 49- stopped the smoothie as he couldn't bare to drink it anymore. Home test failing 20ng in first morning void but second void pass with a ghost line.

Day 55-panicking as only ghost like are showing on the 25ng and 20ng home test. Book another private lab test in a more expensive lab to go straight to confirmatory test, after giving urine sample he stopped all exercise, started eating really fatty junk food, McDonald's, lucazade sports, green tea, pasta, bread, sausages a few days before the drugs test.

Day 58 day of the real drugs test!!-
    Still not heard back from the private lab, too late reschedule the medical drugs & alcohol test, took all home test 50ng 25ng and 20ng with first morning void all came out faint some of the 20ng were ghost lines. He drank 500ml of water, 750ml of lucazade, 2 green teas and a lucazade to take with him to the test but could only manage to drink a quarter of the bottle. 12pm Got to the test centre straight to the urine sample, emptied out all pocket, tapped down to make sure he has nothing on him, she forgot to dye the toilet blue, told him to give 60ml of urine, either the door closed he pissed in to the toilet for a few seconds then gave only midstream in to the cup and finished himself off back in the toilet. She poured it the sample into two vials and sent it off.
    At 5pm got the results back from the lab the test that he took on day 55, results:
    Creatinine failed- was 1.6ml/dl below the clinical norms.
    Specific gravity- in range at 1.004
    Cannabis- compound 11-Nor-9-carboxy- 9-tetrahydrocannnabinol under LC-MS/MS cut off limit at 15ng- none found! - NEGATIVE but dilute but specific gravity was in range so it's still a pass.

There was literally no cannabis metabolites found in the best test test (LC-MS/MS).
    I'm just a little concerned about the creatinine, if I stop the water intake can that bring the THC back up at any point? I know you can't cheat the lab tests with dilution but could the dilution only temporarily remove THC even with the confirmatory test?

So I'd say about 47 days of abstinence, 26 days of cardio till he sweat, sweat some more in the sauna, drinking lots of water especially when working out, diet with lots of fibre veg and no carb to start getting that first negative line on the home test, I think the green smoothie really cleansed his body and checking the levels at the lab (helped ease our mind). A few days before the test no exercise, load up on fatty foods and carbs, drink drinks with electrolytes to have the specific gravity in range.

1 month is not enough, you need at least 2 months and hard work to really get the THC out of your system. My husband is not a big guy he's quite a small guy just not toned. I hope this post will help someone passing drugs test.

With all that has happened I'm sure he will never ever touch weed again he has really learnt his lesson.

3. Is this a passed test I haven’t did no drugs definitely don’t do nun beside a lil MJ

Attached Files: