Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by somethingrelevanttoweed, Jul 26, 2017.

1. I have a question regarding the possibilities of me passing a drug test.

I smoked almost everyday for the past couple of months... no more than half a bowl to a bowl per day. I applied for a job and got the interview way quicker than I thought i was going to and now have not smoked for only 10 days and have a drug test tomorrow. I'm 22 years old and 150 lbs. I have a healthy diet, get a lot of cardio at work and go to the gym frequently. I took some detox pills to clean out my system and have been shitting and pissing like a mad man. Is there any chance I pass tomorrow? I don't want to waste my time or the company's by just completely failing this drug test with no hope.

2. Just to give you some perspective here---I have blazed on a regular basis for the past 20 years and I had to take a pre eimployment last month. I did not smoke any pot for 42 days and exercised 3x per week. On the morning of day 38 I finally tested negative with my first of the day piss---a faint pink secondline---negative result. On test day I chugged 1 ice cold bottled water and pissed it all out, then while driving to the lab corp for the piss test, I chugged another bottled water and pissed when I got there---my piss was light yellow and I collected midstream piss after 7 seconds of piss then pissed in the cup. Temp was 93 degrees. I was notified by employer after 7 days that I had passed. The lab corp piss collector told me that my employer would be notified in 3 days though. I think they send out all piss test now for GCMS even if they are negative on the dipstick ELISA test.