Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tylerkush, Jul 18, 2017.

1. Anyone else carry fake piss with them at work everyday? I used to be worried about getting tested all the time, but now I'm not. Every morning get up before work put it in the microwave for 10 seconds, rubber band a hand warmer to my bottle, then wrap the fake piss with an ace bandage below my sack. I took about two tests so far and pass every time.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Look here, lemme tell you something about preparing for a piss test: I have been getting stoned for 20 years on a regular basis (usually 5 days per week for the past 20 years), then I had a new job app and had to take a piss test. I had a 30 day heads up. So, I blazed for the last time on day zero, then worked out and sweated 3 days per week, ate salads rich in spinach, focused on eating good quality steak, chicken and normal foods, and shitted and pissed on a regular basis, and bought a 10 pack of dipstick tests via amazon. On day 25 I pissed normally with no dilution and was still "positive' not even a faint line. On day 28 I tested my first of the morning piss and it was positive. I'm thinking "sh**T, this THC stays in your system a long dayum time!!". On day 29 I was informed by employer that the test was pushed back another 7 to 10 days due to some paperwork delay and job funding issues at corporate center. So, I continued my abstinence period by working out and drinking grapefruit juice and all the stuff cited above. On Day 33 I tested my first of the morning piss and a very very very faint line appeared in the THC panel slot--you had to squint to see it! To me this was too borderline--I was prolly at 40 to 55 ng THC in my piss. On day 37 I chugged a bottle of purified water, pissed, then took another home test and the line was distinctly dark pink in the THC slot. Finally, I was "negative". On Day 39 I got a email saying I had 3 days to report to lab corp to drop my piss. Believe me, I took right up to day 42, then on the drive to the piss collector I chugged a bottled water and pissed--collecting the cup after 8 seconds of pissing in toilet--midstream piss was faint yellow and I thought it might come back "diluted neg". The lab corp piss collector woman tole me that the results would be done in 3 days. The employer emailed me back after 6 days and told me everything came back "all clear". I got the job. Morals of the story: 1) it takes a long time to get THC out yer system, 2) your results take longer than they say because they send out all "negs" for GCMS confirmations now.