Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by hayzed, Jun 1, 2017.

Tags:
  1. I know this question is asked a lot, but I need to pass and I'm really worried.

Last smoked like March 10th, up till then I was smoking 0.5-1g everyday of pretty quality stuff (& everyday for a few months - before that I was still smoking daily for a year or so, but like just a couple lite spliffs/day). Smoked once at the very end of March, haven't smoked since.

So, it's been nearly 3 months since I stopped smoking daily, I should be in the clear right? Girl, 5'1", 130lbs, early 20s, not super active, my metabolism is average I guess.

I have to take my test sometime before June 12th.

2. Might not be as you to smoked a month ago, might wanna get an at-home test.

3. I last smoked March 29th? That's like 2 months ago? & it wasn't even a g.

4. Drug tests can detect a thc molecule out of millions of others so even the slightest amount will get you caught by even some over-the-counter tests. I would start sweating and drinking more water.

5. If it's been that long with what you described, I'd be amazed if you failed.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. It's just sadly depressing how long THC stays in yer system, I am 6ft and weigh 175 lbs--last time I blazed was exactly 5 weeks ago. For the past 5 weeks I have worked out sweating and drinking water, eating healthy. I am still failing the at home uritox dipstick test. I chug 2 bottles of purified water, piss 3 times before taking the test and run the dipstick uritox test on it. THe control line shows up strong but the THC line is totally blank. I tested my bottle of purified water and thc line shows up pink as 'negative'. I'm not fat at all, and I work out regularly. I't s just so depressing. Guess I ought just get this 6.1 quick fix and pay the $35--I mean hey I could've spent this on 2 grams of kush right---I just cannot let my job opportunities "go up in smoke".

7. I am finally getting a more than faint pink line on the THC slot of the dipstick test. Today was day 36 of not blazing and it looks like I"m finally testing "Negative". I blazed 5 days a week for the past 3 years using mostly kush, headband, jaeger, diesel, aand pineapple. Those were high THC pot cultivars and it took more than 30 days to clear ouut. On test day I will chug 3 bottles of water and piss like 5 times before going to the site. Then yield the midstream piss, In confident it will pass 'neg" now. I was suprised at how long it took tho and I am slim and workout sweat 3x per week and eat healthy--I guess body type don't matter.
    But before I blaze again I will collect 5 aliquots of my neg urine and freeze them up in case I must test again--will use my own piss instead of qf synth types since I'm now negative---who knows I may even sell my clean piss on ebay.

8. I had been so busy at this new job, but I' did Pass the pre emmployment piss test using my own piss. I am so relieved to have passed in a honest manner despite a lot of assisted-piss technology available to me. I simply chugged 2 bottles of cold purified water after lunch, pissed once, then drove to the piss clinic and drank some water on the way to there, then behind closed doors I collected my midstream piss by counting to 10 seconds after i started pissin, then pissed in the cup. My piss was a light pale yellow in color
    On that test day it had been 42 days since I last blazed whereas I had gotten high on a regular basis for the past 20 years.

9. I just did ecup with my mans urine and passed. I wanted to share how i pass. I get the clean pee and put enough into 2 condoms. Tie them like baloons leaving a little air. I take 2 because they flubbed one of my tests once and i had to do it again which i obviously couldnt. I almost got fired for leaving the facility. I get a couple packs of "hot hands"and shove them in some spanks (body shaping spandex shorts) i put both samples in and i go. Ive been doing this a long time. I always use a digital thermometer and temp the condom right before i pack it all in. I wear a baggy shirt. I bust 1 sample in the cup. I can usually do it with my finger nails but have had to use my teeth a time or 2 so tgats why i leave a little air. I usually go to the bigger chain testing place but this last time i went to doctors now which is much smaller. They dont watch either. Hope this helps someone. ✌

• Funny Funny x 1