Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

drug test!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Nathan900, Apr 10, 2017.

1. So I am 6'1 165 pounds ive always been a heavy smoker around a gram or 2 a day for years. Im currently being tested for my thc ng/ml levels they need to decrease each test. My first test had to of been high since i smoked the night before, I have been clean for a week drinking lots of water. I took 2 hits of some high grade bud on Sunday I have a test on Tuesday im curious if it would make my levels go way up or would it be lower than the last test?

2. 2 hits would definitely be a decrease from the amount you were smoking so you should be fine!:)

3. thank you i appreciate it!

4. Pleasure..Last time it would have built up but because you've not smoked in a week there will be much less THC.