Drug Test

Discussion in 'General' started by Davethedude92, Mar 17, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Had an accident at work and,had to take a drug test. I never smoke but I did smoke a joint of some weed that was a year old hydro stuff 17 days ago. I am 5'7" about 245 lbs I dont work out but I walk all day. I took an at home test of my first piss and got a faint line. I pounded a bottle of water and a monster energy drink right before and peed nearly clear. I went home and took another test right afterwards with no additional fluid intake and got a strong line. I'm nervous because I have a good job and I'm the only one that works. What y'all think?

2. It's a hit or miss... You're pretty big you very well could fail this early..

Special Queen#1
    https://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?threads/1432973/

• Like Like x 1
  3. I know... I was being a dick that's why I edited my post.... But what I believe is..... Because of your weight it's a hit or miss in my opinion... Nobody will no for sure.

Special Queen#1
    https://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?threads/1432973/

4. Robbie hit it on the head. Reason being, MJ builds up in your fat cells, burn that fat off quick if you wanna pass. But because it's so close I unno buddy.

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I mean I passed 3 at home test first one on a first void.

6. You'll be good bro, if it was only 1 joint after being clean for awhile it'll be gone just naturally detox. Theres always that chance you can fail though, id say you have a good chance of passing

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  7. Can someone give me some insight ? I'm 24 yrs old 6'0 165 slim/athletic build with a fast metabolism and lower body fat. I don't work out anymore but play basketball twice a week and sweat my ass off. I am now at day 28 of not smoking, before this break I had smoked for the past 3 years every day minus a 3 month break at one point (about an 1/8th a week, good weed too). I took an at home test today and failed (could barely make out the second line). I'm wondering how much longer do you all think it will take me to get clean ? I have an interview Wednesday (4/12/17) today is Monday (4/10/17). I'm not 100% positive I will be tested the same day as the interview but its possible. Do you all think my best bet is fake piss ? I'm nervous to use fake piss because I have never done that before. I have actually never had to have a UA. BTW fuck Ronald Reagan and the miserable war on drugs. It's very sad I'm better off being addicted to pills being able to flush them out within a week. Our system is so fucked up and I'm sick of this unnecessary stress. :sad: