Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug test?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Lucy3111, Mar 14, 2017.

1. Hello ladies and germs. So I started my new job today and was never rested. The application said there would be a test and I had asked the manager when we would do it just to see if we would be. (he said yes) days later I started and it hasn't happened. Since I'm obviously an employee, do I need to worry about a test springing up out of no where?

2. yes thats why they are called random drug tests

3. Yes, if your in California they can't test you legally until they hire you, you sure about other states, but it may be the same. They'll start you and usually within a few weeks they'll test you, mine was no warning, just gave me a paper and told me to go to the lab. So keep that in mind and stay clean until after your test, most places won't randomly test you, just when your first starting