Drug test

Discussion in 'General' started by 98hocnho, Jun 21, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Alright, so I live in Illinois and I'm being charged with possession of less than 10 g of kush. My lawyer, however, is going to fight the charge because of the reasons I was searched. What is the likely hood I will be drug tested at court? If so, what would happen if I come up dirty?

2. Honestly ask your lawyer if they will drug test you at court. If you came up dirty they will probably use that against you obviously

3. Alright... so usually I am a frequent smoker when I am not at school for a sport I play. When I'm at school I don't usually smoke because I do not want to risk failing a drug test. But recently since it's the end of the year, I have gotten high. So I smoked a blunt with 2 other friends 10 days before the drug test and then I ate a little chunk of tincture 4 days later... so 6 days before the test. I'm a 6'2" 200lb guy who sweats a ton and works out at least 5 times a week. I worked out the next day after I first smoked and 2 days following and then after I ate the tincture I worked out at least 3-4 times before the test. Also, the night before the test I drank a crazy amount of water. Then the next morning I ran before class, drank green, and more water. Long story short, I drank a 32oz bottle of Gatorade with certo, a vitamin b12 and zinc. Several hours after the test I bought an at home test and I passed it. I'm just really worried about this because I could get kicked off the team for this. Lastly, I am new to this website so I really don't understand how this works. Any insight will be extremely helpful. Thanks!