Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by chronic_sam, May 22, 2016.

Tags:
  1. #1 chronic_sam, May 22, 2016
    Last edited: May 22, 2016
    I'm 5'8'' 155 lbs, I smoked once 4 days ago and last night I smoked kind of heavy. I burn fat really quick and workout almost everyday. I know it may be inaccurate but can anyone give me an estimate on when my piss will be clean?

2. 30 days

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

3. No way lol

4. Yeah, I think that dude was trolling. You need 60 days.

OK kidding. I'd say 7 - 14 days

Sent from my A460G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. how long it takes LabCorp with the results ? I made doping tests for the employer and sent the samples to LabCorp . I took the test on Monday and for that day had 28 days without smoking . I'm afraid because it's been 2 days and they have not called me . In fact, when I had 8 days without smoking , I went to the hospital and put a serum. The next day (9 days without smoking ) I took a home test and was positive . The next day (10 days without smoking ) I became another home drug test and was negative for me .

I was called on Thursday June 2, 2016 to go on Monday to get tested . On Thursday afternoon I became another doping test to be sure and was negative . On Monday they did the tests. There is a possibility that out positive with 28 days without smoking ? Someone who has been or is going through the same thing? help!

6. Alright... so usually I am a frequent smoker when I am not at school for a sport I play. When I'm at school I don't usually smoke because I do not want to risk failing a drug test. But recently since it's the end of the year, I have gotten high. So I smoked a blunt with 2 other friends 10 days before the drug test and then I ate a little chunk of tincture 4 days later... so 6 days before the test. I'm a 6'2" 200lb guy who sweats a ton and works out at least 5 times a week. I worked out the next day after I first smoked and 2 days following and then after I ate the tincture I worked out at least 3-4 times before the test. Also, the night before the test I drank a crazy amount of water. Then the next morning I ran before class, drank green, and more water. Long story short, I drank a 32oz bottle of Gatorade with certo, a vitamin b12 and zinc. Several hours after the test I bought an at home test and I passed it. I'm just really worried about this because I could get kicked off the team for this. Lastly, I am new to this website so I really don't understand how this works. Any insight will be extremely helpful. Thanks!