Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug test

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by alexpiffman, Apr 25, 2016.

1. #1 alexpiffman, Apr 25, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2016
    Hopefully I'm in the right forum... Looking for reassurance I've been smoking an 8th a day for about 5 years and have a drug test at a lab for a great job... Stopped smoking 5 days ago (idk how) and I have 5 days left and here is what I've done so far... Lots of lemon water/ lots of green tea with lemon/Cranberry pills/ whole body 10 day cleanse/ vitamin c pills/ milk thistle pills/ and just bought niacin at 250 mg a pill and I'm going to take 1000 mg for a couple days any advice would be more then appreciative

Mind you I quit on 4/20 because that's when I found out and I'm not risking a good job for bud the blunt after the test will be well worth the wait ....just added acai berries to the mix if you don't know them def look it up I think I have pill forum

2. I passed!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. /crickets

• Like Like x 1