Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by nnat425, Apr 15, 2016.

1. Sorry if there are a bunch of other threads out there like this but I just need some advice, I've been stressing a lot. Long story short, I smoked a lot of spliffs and about 2 blunts with a bunch of friends on a weekend.Probably inhaled anywhere from 1 gram to 1.5 worth. Maybe even less. I'm not a casual smoker and the last I smoked was about 6 months ago. Then 8 days later I took a drug test. During that span before the test(the 8 days), I did an insane amount of detoxing. Went to gym at least 3 times and drank a lot of water. I even went to sauna 3 times for around 30-35 minutes each session. Lost around 3-5 pounds this week. I took my test on Monday and still haven't anything from my employers. Also I bought a drug testing kit from Walmart on Tuesday and the results came out negative. What do you guys think of my situation? Do you think I passed? Thanks again for reading.

2. Im sure youre fine if you are skinny. THC sticks to fat cells. If you lost 5 pounds it was probably out of your system but that sounds really unhealthy. Go eat some food

3. I weigh 172 and I'm 5'9.

4. You only smoked once so the THC didn't continuously build up in your system and you lost 5 pounds in a week. I would be really surprised if you didn't pass honestly.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Everyone has been telling me I'll be fine but I'm just very paranoid. My employers haven't said anything to me. Also I know its unhealthy but I didn't want to risk losing my job. I've started eating a healthy diet again.

6. Remember your employers won't say anything to you if you passed. So its completely normal for them to say nothing.

7. Dude, you're screwed. You need to try the lemon in the eye trick. Slice a lemon and squeeze the juice in your eye. It will clear that THC out of your system in no time

8. Man, why you so mean?

The op should introduce a stick to his left eye.

Bad advice man.

dilligaf

9. Don't take my advice OP, unless you have pink eye. Cuz I hear lemon juice can actually cure pink eye

10. Grasscity-a place where people think they are coming to get actual help

11. OP got called out on being fat.

lol internets.

12. I think you will pass considering all your efforts to get it out of your system. Some followup questions though: Any idea of the cutoff for the test (50 ng/ml or 20 ng/ml)? What grade/quality was the weed?

Light users can clear the metabolite in up to 10 days. Considering 10 is the upper limit, youre most likely in the clear.