Drug Test

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by chronohazard354, Aug 18, 2014.

1. Ok, so I just thought I would share my story in hopes of helping others and possibly entertaining other people who have gone through this experience.

So the only thing that stood between me and employment was this drug test. I don't do any drugs, but I do smoke the herb on occasion so I (obviously) needed to find a way pass this test.

So I did my research, and decided the best way to go about it was to use one of my clean friends fluids to help me pass (most pre-employment tests are piss tests which makes this possible, dunno how one could cheat the blood or hair test easily). I've heard stories of people filling up condoms and sticking it in their butt cheeks; this did not sound appealing to me. So instead, I got ahold of these plastic lab vials with stoppers, fashioned myself a reliable inner thigh holsters made out of duct tape (make sure to make these properly and have it sticky only where you want it, you don't want to pull out leg hair), and got a hold of some handwarmers (the pee needs to be between 90-100 degrees F, I used three vials on each leg with one handwarmer each).

The only thing I messed up with was filling the vials; I did get a funnel so it wouldn't be an absolute mess, but I used a normal cup to pour the pee. It was messy (and gross). I'd recommend a lipped cup, possibly a measuring cup.   

Anyway, I put on my contraption, went to the testing place, waited for half an hour ( :mad: ), then was instructed to go in to a bathroom and fill this cup (they did not pat me down which I believe is illegal for pre-employment, and they didn't even ask me to turn out my pockets!).

So I unstrapped my contraption as quietly as I could, poured most of it in to the cup (and some in to the toilet for superstition sake), then threw the contraption in to one of my side pockets to save time (I was wearing these baggy shorts), and walked out and handed it to him cool as a cat. 

I passed, I am now employed, great success  :hello: . I want to hear other methods, so maybe I can improve the way I did it or just for a laugh

2. Just saying the herb is a drug. And congrats on passing dude.