Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by blunts420days, May 19, 2014.

1. Alright I have a test Teusday for a job (its sunday today, so two days) and I fucked up and smoked saturday night... Before that i hadn't smoked since wednesday, and before that it was like 2 or 3 grams a day for a really long time. I'm really skinny (5"8 and 130 pounds) i'm basically a rail. I've passed some at home stuff before in 3 days or so with no dilution what so ever, but that was a while ago and i only smoked a few times a week then. and i'm not to sure how good this test will be, i'm sure it's a urine test though.

Now alot of people on here are complete retards when it comes to drug tests and have no idea what actually works or why so unless you can explain why it works or have personally done it, I don't need your input, thank you.

I'm just looking for a few ideas on what to do the DAY of the test. Since i only have less than 48 hours, exercising and trying to get clean won't work.

Few specific questions: Should I eat? I've heard, and it seems to make sense that if i eat alot and I consume a large amount of sugar in the hours prior to the test my body won't release or burn any fat, which has the thc in it, so theoretically my piss for the next few hours should be pretty clean?, along with dilution and vitamins for color of course. 

I've also heard that eating fiber helps because it binds with the thc, but fiber can only be excreted through feces, not urine, so it would bind to all of the thc and cause you to shit it out instead of piss it out.

Certo,and jello is another thing i've heard, But i'm pretty sure it just works because of the high sugar content. NO IT DOES NOT "COAT YOUR STOMACH" thats not even possible.  :mad:

any how, any thoughts? Yall think i'll pass? Probably going with consuming alot of sweet tea for the sugar and a diretic, as well as water, orange juice, pretty much alot of fluids throught the day, and then eating a fatass cheese burger a lil bit before the test.