Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug test?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DeathStarContractor, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Hey guys, I am considering applying for a job where I am pretty sure I will be drug tested. Do you guys know of any good detoxes/tips to pass? I think the test will be in about 2 weeks if I end up getting hired.Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Im in the same situation, for starters, drink MASS amounts of water atleast a gallon a day, amd dont give in to the temptation to smoke, it'll be worth the wait after you get the job. Good Luck! Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk

3. Just don't smoke man it's not worth it to the lose the job. Also if you have a reputable smoke shop or headshop I got a 55$ detox drink that saved my ass so go with your gut I guess.Sent from my iPad Air

4. This actually works. I passed a test similar to that given to me by my probation officer. Go to the grocery store and buy certo. It is fruit pectin and should be in the same aisle as jello. While you are there by a 32 oz bottle of lemon lime Gatorade and vitamin b pills (if clear looking pee would be a problem). 2-3 hours before your test, mix one package of the certo with the Gatorade and down it. Make sure to take one or two sips before putting the certo in so it doesn't overflow. It doesn't taste too bad but it's kinda thick. Next, you have to drink 3 bottles of water. Poland spring, store brand, whatever you have laying around. Down these three bottles in the time you have before your test. Make sure to pee 3 times before you test. Take 4 b vitamins with the waters if you need your urine to be yellow. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity ForumSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. I was clean for 4 days but I know people that smoked the night before and passedSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum