Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Slooderdodor, Dec 23, 2012.

1. So I have an interview for a job I am almost certain to get.. but they ua, and to make it even worse, it is a hospital. I have quit smoking and the ua wont be for a week or two, but I really do not think that will be enough time to get out of my system, as I smoke quite a lot every day. I have looked up the detox drinks, but they seem kind of iffy. I have a girl who could pee for me.. but shes pregnant, I have no idea if they could some how tell that through the test as I am a guy that would obviously show that it wasn't my pee. I am kind of freaking out and I need this job.. what should i do!?!

2. If you smoke about everyday and you took two weeks off from smoking. Then you probably still have THC in your system. I heard those detox things are gimmicks. So just workout,go in a suana,drink lots of water,and don't smoke bro.
    Goodluck blade.

3. detox dont work. i'm an everyday guy, and i quite for 100 days! still positive and i was working out pretty good. running 2-3 miles a day. Quickfix only way to go. Was easier than I thought. Just read a few threads and practice gettign the temp right. Will be all good! It s for a job, not probation. dont sweat it.

4. See i wanna buy that quickfix stuff, but I currently live with the parents.. and I can't have that showing up at my place lol

5. It sounds like you're safest option.

Just hide it, it only needs to be stored at room temp.