Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug test

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by goodseasons, Mar 19, 2012.

1. #1 goodseasons, Mar 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2012
    Alright so i was a heavy smoker for a while, and i took 3 drug tests the past 2 months. The first test showed that i did have THC in my system obviously. Then i took another test about 10 days ago and it showed that i was preumptive positive... Today i took a test for a job, and i wanna know if you think i passed? I haven't smoked in a while.. probably about a month, and my counselor told me that preumptive means its almost out of my system. So do you think the test i took today will be negative? Let me know what you think

2. [quote name='"goodseasons"']Alright so i was a heavy smoker for a while, and i took 3 drug tests the past 2 months. The first test showed that i did have THC in my system obviously. Then i took another test about 10 days ago and it showed that i was preumptive positive... Today i took a test for a job, and i wanna know if you think i passed? I haven't smoked in a while.. probably about a month, and my counselor told me that preumptive means its almost out of my system. So do you think the test i took today will be negative? Let me know what you think[/quote]

Next time try and buy "Palo Azul" boil it like tea add some sugar if you have to, and drink it and you will pass the next day