Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test worried

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by HollowedHero, Jan 14, 2014.

1. #1 HollowedHero, Jan 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2014
    Ok. I stopped smoking August 9, 2013. On December 2, 2013, I ate a pot cookie with about .25 grams in it. The next day, I smoked one hit from a bowl.

It's been 10-11 days since then and I haven't smoked / eaten any pot stuff. I have to take a drug test for a job...what are the chances, roughly, of me passing? I am 5'8" and 150lbs.

I injured myself in October, so I couldn't do much exercise, so I have gained a little weight. I have recently been drinking a bit as well.

Thanks in advance guys.

*Would a walgreens home test be pretty accurate?

2. I just took a walgreens test and I tested negative. Going in for the real thing in about an hour. Wish me luck.

3. If you tested negative you should be good

good luck