Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug test within a week..

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TrippyHippie93, Sep 11, 2012.

1. How can I clear my system?
    I was reading a thread saying B vitamins, Gatorade and water a few hours before hand would work. Anyone else have some at home remedies?

And I know, very irresponsible on my part, but this literally jumped in my face...

I need a solution.

2. dude gatorade b vitamins water ...all u will need ...trust

3. I read your thread sir.
    I have about a 3-6 days, not to sure.
    But I think if I go through with your process all the way up til then mixed with some outdoor labor to sweat and make me drink more, I should be fine. But anymore methods would be PERFECT.

4. And are you of the BongsnBlunts Fb page?

5. Would it be possible for you to sub instead of detox? Much simpler, in my opinion.

6. I went through the Army's drug testing program and we were taught that they wouldn't test samples that were clear because it was a waste to test watered down samples. Meaning, that as soon as the sample was removed from the box at the lab and they saw that it was clear, they tossed it. I use to tell my buddies just to slam anywhere from a liter to a gallon of water before hand and piss a couple times, then show up to take the test. Never had any problems.