Drug Test Whizz Kit

Discussion in 'General' started by Umacallstar, Jan 16, 2018.

1. Okay, if you're like me you scour the Internet looking for confirmation when it comes to purchasing synthetic urine/pouches. Here's my story about the Whizz Kit I used. ( For those who don't care to hear my story, Yes, it worked haha) I applied to work as a customer representative and was informed on December 22nd, that I had to take a pee test on Jan 10th, there was no way I was going to get cleaned up by then. Considering I'm a habitual smoker and I've smoked daily for 4 months my only option was to substitute. I just moved out here so getting clean urine from "friends" wasn't an option. Instantly, I went online and started searching synthetic urine options. I saw a lot of positive reviews for different products like QF? But I liked the idea of having the urine, pouch, and heating pads all coming together. I ordered it, read the instructions and prepared for the big day by a few "trial runs". First thing you'll have to do is make sure the 2 plastic clamps are closed SHUT (it may make a sound), than you need to cut the tube to fit your size or your comfort, next you'll place the heating pad in between the urine pouch and the belt and lastly you wrap the belt around your stomach or inner upper thigh and you're good to go. It's important to note the temperature strip should be up against your skin, so it should be temperature strip, urine pouch,heater, and belt if you were to look at it from belly button outward. Moving on, the next morning I woke up and stuck everything on at about 7:30am and wore it around the house nervously as my girlfriend got dressed. At 8am I checked the temperature and I didn't see ANY progress so I stuck it in the microwave for 10 seconds at 2-3 second interments. I put it back on and went to orientation. Time goes by I'm a little nervous about it leaking and making a swoosh sound with the liquid slooshing back and forth (luckily I brought a big gallon of water in a book bag). I sit down and half listen as I continue to search the Internet of success stories while using synthetic urine. We end up being let go at about 11:30am, as I drive over to the drug testing facility there's a number to call to make sure they are open, of course they ARE NOT and won't be until 2pm. Great, I now start to panic seeing as how I've had this heating pad on for now 4 hours and roughly will have it on for the max of 8 depending on the wait time in the lobby. SO I rush home and grab the extra heating pad I ordered and stuck it on the front and rested smoked up and played Ps4 . Before I left, I checked the temp and it read 100-102. Cool. I drove 30 min to the facility and checked the temp again before exiting my car and it read 100-102. Perfect. It's 1:45pm now and I'm beginning to sweat as I walk forward to hand my ID and paperwork. Roughly 20 minutes go by and I get my name called and head back. I empty my pockets, and go in the bathroom and let it fly into the cup and the rest into the toilet. I hand my goods to the nurse who then puts it on a machine and tests its temp and it passed so I was 75% relieved considering that's usually the hardest part. I was informed today (a few days later) that I passed the drug test and am now employed! ( It was a 5 panel drug test btw)

I USED THE WHIZZ KIT FROM ALS

IT CAME WITH:
    2 HEATING PADS
    BELT
    URINE
    TUBE
    SYRINGE

• Like Like x 1
  2. Thought I would add my experience L4bc0rp 5 panel drug screen seeing as this is the most recent google search review I could find. I purchased my ALS Whizz Kit for $40 at my local head shop. Inside the red box was a sealed bladder and double clamped delivery tube filled with synthetic urine, 2 Japanese(?) language one sided adhesive heating pads, instructions, an adjustable velcro belt, and a syringe used for refilling.

I followed the directions almost exactly except I only had about 45 minutes to get the urine up to temperature. I placed the bladder(attached to the belt around my thigh) with 1 heating pad between my scrotum and inner thigh. I did not have time to go home so I turned the heat on in my car to help get the bladder to temperature without a microwave. Before entering the facility I checked the temp and it was reading 100 degrees.

At the L4bc0rp facility I went into a private bathroom to produce the specimen. The clamps that seal the tube do make a very faint clicking noise, a sniffle or cough can cover this sound. They put dye in the toilet and tell you not to flush. After putting the synthetic urine into the sample cup I also went to bathroom naturally in the toilet for the sound effect. When I gave the specimen cup to the attendant it was showing 98 degrees.

Got the results recently and everything was NEGATIVE and I PASSED THE TEST. The facility I went to was in the NJ/NY metro area. I typed the name of the lab earlier but do not want it to be easily searchable for anyone snooping. This was in the first few days of May, and the head shop said they received the product a couple weeks before in mid April. There is no serial number, date, batch number, or identifying mark for the urine itself like some other companies have.

• Like Like x 1
  3. so i recently used this product. i'm waiting for my results.

i have to say, i'm super nervous that the facility will detect that the urine is synthetic. and am steeling against the implications of that.

the product was very easy to use, bring up to temperature and give the sample. the temperature check passed. what i'm worried about is what i mentioned, that the lab--same as above--will detect that it's not actually human urine.

4. got my results. everything was negative.

i'm sure that if some lab really suspected, they probably could have figured out that the sample was synthetic. but probably too costly. i'm guessing that the ph, specific gravity and temperature was enough to evade further looking, and then of course, totally passes everything.

i recommend this product if you have to take a test. was easy to use and worked. i think i'm going to buy one just to keep around in case i have another one of these tests i need to go to.