Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

drug test/weed brownie

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by kt4554, Jan 24, 2014.

1. I gave my mother a bite of a weed brownie about two months ago without her knowing. I'm an idot and wasn't thinking. She did get high and didn't know what it was. She's applying for a job and I'm worried she will get drug tested and test positive. She is also a registered nurse. I'm afraid of the consequences too. Will she loose her license or get put on probation. I remember her last job drug tested her. Im wondering with the one chunk i gave her will she fail the test. I don't know if they would do a hair or urine sample. Please help me the guilt is killing me?

2. 2 months ago? I think she will be fine. It should only stay in urine for about 2 - 4 weeks. 

3. Hahahahahaha!!!!!Alright now that that's out of my system...One bite (depending on potency) would not be detectable in somebody the day after if they were clean at that time. Even if you smoked an ounce every day for a month straight and then quit, it wouldn't show up 2 months later.

4. Lmao I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO DO THAT TO MY MOM !!! Or the whole family at a family gathering. But no she should be fine if its a normal test. I doubt they would go as far as a hair test. They don't really do those unless it's a government job like the army, cia, fbi etc. they do that to look at past use since it stays in your hair for ever 90 days to a year.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. no way man I was a daily smoker got put on probation and smoked a bowl two weeks before the test and tested negative she will be fine man no worries.