Drug test wednesday, what should I do?

Discussion in 'General' started by Vicious, May 1, 2007.

1. i failed my last one and if I fail this one they send it to my lab to look at my chemical levels. Which my THC levels are going to be off the chart. So I'm having my friend who had to quit piss for me tomorrow. Is there any special way to store it? What should I know? I'm going to have it in a condom, tape it to my leg for the day to warm to my body temp, and poke it open, quitely fill the cup then piss in the toilet, stop then finish.

Will just having it against my leg get it to the right temp? This is the main thing I'm worried about. Even though I failed the first time I charmed the hell out of the lady so I think shes going to be straight about my privacy during the test. But if I fuck this it's not going to be easy for me to pull of something again.

Now another question, SWIM, did alittle coke Saturday If the test does get sent to the lab will they be able to trace any extreme small amount that wouldn't show on the regular test or when they say it takes 48-72 hours to get out does that mean COMPLETELY out? I know a lot of people on probation (which I'm not on) that just do coke

2. I'd recommend buying those hand warmers and taping those around the piss to get it HOT. Most DTs test the temp and if it's not between 90-99 degrees the sample won't pass.

Not sure about the coke, but I have heard it gets out of your system pretty damn fast. GL dude

edit: shiet, you said wednesday did you mean 5/2? if so how'd it go dude?

3. Coke gets out in 3-7 days. Drink lots of water. Someone else will give you good strategies, I never cared if I'd fail mine or not and never had a job yet that required dt'ing. Though test your piss, if its bright yellow that means you have a bunch of shit and if its just average yellow then idk.