Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test Type For Apprentice Job

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RedheadWonder, Aug 14, 2012.

1. Does anyone have any previous experience taking a drug test for an apprentice job, and what kind of test it is? Like are you supervised while you pee in the cup? Is it just a home test kit or is it sent off to a lab?

I have just given my contact info for two job openings, one as an electrician apprentice, and the other as a apprentice roofer, and both of them require a drug test. Now I don't plan on hurrying up to get "clean" for either one, as I doubt I have enough time to. My plan is to borrow some clean pee and use that, but I'd just like to know if your supervised and watched while peeing.

I will consider quitting though, if I happen to land one of the job positions. :wave:

2. *Many moon ago I had a great job as a wildlife custodian with Parks Service. Urine test was done with supervisor in "line of sight" only.
    Pls tell us Why? you would stop getting high if you got the apprentice job though? Are you contracted for Random testing?

3. I would most likely quit smoking, cause the only major reason I smoke is because I don't have anything to do in the day. I would 100% quit toking if there was random testing. But if it was just a one time deal, then I'd most likely keep the toking down to a minimum, like once a weekend.

When I work, I just want to go home, get some grub, then head off to bed and do it all over again the next day.