Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

drug test troubles, used to be a frequent smoker

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by corpsefun, Oct 22, 2018.

Tags:
  1. so, i fucked up my jobs drug test a while back, which kinda forced me to take my break. (it's been roughly longer than 2 months, nearing 3.) things have been veery rough lately, so i really just want to have a one-time smoke again. i know it takes a while for pot to leave your system, so will smoking this once fuck it all up? like, will i have to wait another 3 months again? im probably not gonna get a job anytime soon, so am i just overthinking this? :notworthy:

(reason being why im so paranoid was that i quit about 2 weeks prior to the test, and i still failed. odd, considering that it was just a saliva test.)

2. It takes longer then 2 weeks for you to be clean if you're a frequent smoker that's why you failed the drug test lol

3. oh!! well, idk, just heard that the saliva tests are weaker than the normal piss/blood or w/e else they do. figured it would clear up faster, that sucks

• Friendly Friendly x 1