Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

drug test tomorrow

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by sol0dol0, Jun 27, 2012.

1. yeahh, another drug test question. i just wanted answers for my specific case. i see my po tomorrow and i failed my last drug test so i cant fail this one. i smoked some resin about 3 weeks ago and i hit a bowl and a blunt a couple times about 3-4 weeks ago. i'm 5'7 and 100lbs. is there any chance i will pass?

2. You will probably be fine. Also threads like this are the cancer killing GC btw.

3. So wait, you CANT fail this one, and decided to smoke anyway? Hmm, good idea.

4. I hope you fail. Hopefully it will teach you to not be a fucking idiot.

5. This is where the phrase "a few bad apples spoil the whole bunch" come into play.

6. [quote name='"rifefir"']You will probably be fine. Also threads like this are the cancer killing GC btw.[/quote]

This. Especially the second part.

7. Hi, SolOdolo

I pretty sure you will pass your drug test. I learn from my Dr. (with out her knowing) that alot of coffee will help you pass the test. I don't know just what it does but I think it will help. Good luck.

have a good night, moonnes:wave:

8. :cool: Oh, yea, I read first pee in the john a little than pee in the cup because the first pee is more likly to be higher in thc. Hope, your not going to be watched.:eek:

See ya, aroung, moonnes

9. [quote name='"moonnes"']:cool: Oh, yea, I read first pee in the john a little than pee in the cup because the first pee is more likly to be higher in thc. Hope, your not going to be watched.:eek:

See ya, aroung, moonnes[/quote]

Gonna be watched haha it's a probation test and they already failed the last one

10. Just drink lot of coffee. Hope, you will pass.