Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test tomorrow (URGENT!)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Rexcalibr, Dec 6, 2017.

1. Anyone know if this works for a saliva test? I've already smoked today and found out I need to go in at 9am for job orientation.

[​IMG]

Not 100% sure if the drug test is actually tomorrow but it's possible. Good chance it's a saliva test but I have synthetic urine too though I'm worried about the heating part even though I have a heat pack.

2. I think I read on a different thread around here somewhere where a guy was saying spicy food helps pass a saliva test. I can’t personally verify that tho.

As for fake piss, I’m pretty sure you strap the bag to your body and your body heat warms it up

3. Oh you are good if it’s saliva. Just brush really good. I smoked one day prior. Had an oral test for a hospital. I flossed and brushed. And passed the test. Same thing for my coworkers that I met there after. If a piss test, go buy quickfix. I changed hospital to Work in a bigger one and it was a piss test. I was so scared but my buddy recommended quick fix so I googled it and reviews checked out

• Like Like x 1
  4. I passed! (and smoked later that day)
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1