Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug test tomorrow trying to detox

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by McGlovin, May 24, 2011.

1. Hi everyone, I'm new here. Well I just got a summer job offer that pays 13 an hour and I found out i have to go to a drug test tomorrow at 2. Well I smoked yesterday and this morning when I found out I had a test I immediately began detoxing; chugging water non stop(still am) and drinking cranberry juice. I also went and got a 7 day detox kit and took the morning dosage of that along with 6 ounces of a fiber and prebiotic blend mixed with cranberry juice. On top of that I went and bought puriclean instant complete body cleanser and am going to use that 2 hours before as instructed.

I'm kinda freaked out because I really need this job and my dad works there too so he might find out if i went positive. Right now i'm still drinking water/ cranberry juice and am about to go work out a crap ton. Is there anything else I should do that will help? Am I pretty much screwed? I hope I can get some help with this.

2. drink 2 gallons of water 30-45 minutes before you go in.. piss it out.. drink about another ounce of water 20 minutes before you go in, then down 2 cans of red bull, the red bull will give your piss that yellow color, then you should be cool

3. Weed is fat soluble, meaning it will be your bodys metabolism that will work it out of your body, not cranberry juice.

Working out is your best bet.

4. Working out is going to do you no good now...

Just bring an eye dropper of bleach and put one in the cup after you piss in it. The test should turn up inconclusive (neither pass nor fail). Problem solved.

5. that doesnt solve anything. they will just call you back in for another test. same thing happened to my buddy and he didnt get the job he wanted

6. Add visine to your piss in the cup. Google it. Dilute too though

7. Yes, but it buys you time to get clean :eek:

8. ok guys if i'm to do the substitution method I'd like some help from people that have done it/ are good at it.

9. Dilute the flyin' fuck out of your piss...Outside of that or a Holy War, you will not pass.

10. There are guides on this stickied

11. drink mad water then a red bull.piss twice n on the third piss u will b clean.

12. smoked yesterday? hmmm ur FKED

• Like Like x 1
  13. get a sober person to piss in an eye drop container for you. go buy some handwarmers. stuff the eye drop container near your balls and put the handwarmers close. leave it there for twenty minutes. squirt the piss into the two vials you'll be asked to piss in. make sure you make some kind of piss noise just incase they are trying to listen for it. you'll pass if you do this. piss must be fresh tho, don't keep it over night

14. Take some water pills dude.. Cleans me out in 5 hours.
    Just don't take too much or ur piss will be diluted

15. The only way you can pass is by diluting your urine, no one can detox from marijuana in one day after smoking twice in the past 24 hours. Hopefully they won't fail you for a dilute sample, if they are doing a strip test a detox kit MAY work, but those are temporary. If they send your piss to a lab you are most likely screwed.

16. #16 Hippi, May 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    U won't be diluted and u can get clean for a piss test. I know I have been getting drug tested for 4 years

17. B12. thats all im going to say

18. Buy you a box of sure jell, it is used for making jelly
    Mix half of it with 8oz of water, drink it the night before
    mix the other half the same way, and drink it the morning before the test. drink lots of water. It works

19. What will the sure jell do to me? Where can I get it?

20. Apply Workaholics S1:E1 to television.