The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure :

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

drug test TOMORROW smoked today

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Ryan51993, Oct 9, 2018.

1. I heard good things about the Mega Clean option. Awesome info @WonderingGoat and @Ryan51993

Will try both of these methods in the coming days.

2. Simply golden does come with a lap-band where the urine is stored in stomach area and can be released through a tube out your pants. I would have absolutely felt confident using it while being watched I just couldn't because I had to strip down for a physical right after.

3. Clean urine certainly works just don't forget to use one of those little temperature strips on the bottle. First thing they looked at when I handed it to them was temp. And if possible go in with it on the warmer side, you can always cool it down a little but good luck heating it back up.

4. Cool I’m not gunna remember any of that

5. Do u know what lab they sent it too? And how long it took for them to tell you you’re good to go?!

Grasscity Deals Near You