Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

drug test TOMORROW smoked today

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Ryan51993, Oct 9, 2018.

1. #1 Ryan51993, Oct 9, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2018
    Hello everyone sorry for yet another drug test post but I could really use some advice. I lost my job recently and I planned to quit smoking and detox before finding a new job. Well I ended up finding an amazing opportunity right away and went in for the interview today, thinking I would use the same 3 day cleanse drink that my girlfriend just used successfully a few months ago. It went well and I was told I'd hear back by wednesday of NEXT week, smoked a fat blunt thinking It'd be my last for a while. The guy just called me back saying that he really wants to fill the position immediately and asked me to take a drug test and physical tomorrow. I did not want to start off on the wrong foot by making excuses so I agreed.

I am definitely a heavy smoker to say the least and I'm a little overweight as well. I don't feel as though I can trust any cleanse drinks to work for me in 24 hours, the reviews are always mixed. So I've been leaning towards the fake urine option however they may check my pockets plus the fact that I'm also having a physical kind of eliminates a fake penis and makes concealing the urine bottle much more difficult. I would assume the drug test would come first in that case I could keep the urine in my pants, pee and then switch it to my pocket before I strip down for my physical. If the physical came first I'd have some trouble keeping the pee at temp and hiding it the whole time.

So I guess I'm looking for anyone that has either passed in a day with a cleanse drink, or had to do a physical and drug test together to give me some advice here. I'm not looking for anyone to tell me to grow up and quit smoking, I've quit smoking for every job I've ever obtained before this freak situation popped up.

I'm kinda thinking maybe grab some kind of drink and a home drug test and if that doesn't work try the pee?

TLDR; got an amazing job offer that comes with a drug test on 24 hours notice, advice?

2. I just passed with this, to say the least you may be screwed but you could try this method because really it’s your only hope

Buy certo pack from Walmart, this exact one and kind https://www.walmart.com/ip/Certo-Premium-Liquid-Fruit-Pectin-6-fl-oz-Box/10292608

Take the certo at least and hour and half to two hours before drug test. You only need to take one packet but I always do one and half to be sure. Mix it with Gatorade or something. After that continue to chug water [At the minimum drink 3 16oz of bottle water] you also may want to consider taking B vitamins to make your per yellowish as being yo clear they may not take it. Pee at least 3-4 times before you take the test after taking certo. When you pee into the cup pee midstream.

If your really desperate you could possibly dilute by ingesting a ton of water and seeing if you can get a retest. Be aware though it’s possible to get a diluted sample using certo since you need to drink plenty water to cleanse the dirty pee out

3. image.jpg
    Gunna test this tonight. Got a drug test just not n the pic.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I grabbed some certo as well. It was the only thing I heard about that can possibly work in 24 hours. I may still grab a home drug test and if I fail that grab some fake urine. I took one packet tonight and I'm going to take 1-2 packets before the test. It wasn't bad to drink as long as you chug it, that way you don't have to deal with the aftertaste as much. I'll definitely check back after the test, I was told the results would be in by wednesday at the latest.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Dilution won't work with a lab test. If it's just a dipstick 5 panel you can dilute. Dilution doesn't usually work unless you've stopped for a couple days or just don't smoke much.

6. Mine definitely is not a lab test. They said I'd have the results same day. However I am literally worst case scenario, I smoke daily unless I'm terribly sick or something(mostly blunts and oil) and I'm about 20 pounds overweight. So if I pass this we'll know anyone has a chance.

7. image.jpg
    Worked for me clean in 4 hrs. And I smoke all day long dab pen from 4am to 5 pm a bowl in the vaporizer at 515 edible at 7 another bowl at 800 or 830

• Like Like x 1
  8. People doubt the method man but it works. It’s not full proof or perfect but it’s the best hope

Best of luck

9. I got a UA at 930 am tomorrow morning boss already told client I was clean knowing I’m not but figure I’d try anyway. thnx for the tip man I’ll def pass it along.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Haha, you are 100% screwed, if you use your own urine. I don't think there's anything out there that's reliable enough to purchase(to cleanse the system). Your best bet is to bring someone else's urine and pray that they don't come into the bathroom with you.

11. Idk if that’s true bro, my gf had a dilution from a lab test and was retested. It was enough time for her to pass with certo.

12. Wow that's awesome thanks for sharing. Did you only do one packet of certo? And did it take 4 hours to get clean or is that just how long you waited to test?

13. Certo doesn’t cleanse your system look at the link I provided

14. #15 GorillaGherkin, Oct 9, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2018
    I did 1 pack in a Gatorade chugged it, then filled bottle with water 2x and chugged it, then had dinner veg soup with 3 corn muffins all homemade and organic I may add, took a crap chugged a gallon n 4 drinks waited 30 min pissed and passed.
    One thing though I felt full up to my neck and when I burped water was in my mouth.
    I’m 204 6’0 15 pounds over weight. But very active I swear at work and exercise 5x a week oh plus I drink 2 gallons of water a day.

• Like Like x 2
  15. You may of needed some B vitamins I might add. Something to add a little color

16. like I suggested take one packet and half of the other. My conclusion to why some people fail with this method is not getting enough certo. No you have a 4 hour window to be clean. But you need at least one hour and 30 minutes after taking certo to be effective and try to pee 3-4 times before the test. You wanna get that dirty pee out.

17. I’ve never tried to clear my system or been worried about a test this was all just me seeing if I can pass a test. I’m goin to a lab tomorrow I’ll do the same thing in the AM and post results.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Either way, I doubt that "certo" will help him pass a drug test if he just smoked a blunt recently. Good luck tho!

19. Thank you both a ton. Glad I at least have a fighting chance here. Hope your test goes well tomorrow wonderinggoat. I'll definitely be back with my results when I get them.

• Like Like x 1