Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug test tomorrow, please read.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Super Man, Sep 19, 2013.

1. I am 6'2 225 pounds. I workout 4x a week, very intense (smolov squat routine with added body work). The last time I smoked is about 2 weeks ago. I smoked every night, but it was a very small amount out of my mflb like. .1 every night. I think I will pass the test, I'm just wondering what you all think.

2. New studies show that exercising can actually make thc levels higher. You might be fucked.
    Look into it.

3. #3 ActavisCashNDope, Sep 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2013
    Drink Som Water JoeAlot

4. That's true but only for a small time frame. Exercising is basically pumping the THC through your system so it can be good, but you should stop exercising 2 days before your test. If you don't the THC will still be "pumping" and concentrations will e higher.

OP if its a stick in the cup test then dilution for as early as you can prior to the test and the day of and take b vitamins to turn your pee yellow.

If its a lab test then pray...some tips though to help overall:

Make it your third piss of the day or later, your first 2-3 have the highest concentrations in it.

Start peeing in the toilet then go to the cup mid stream then finish in the toilet. The highest concentrations are at the stop and finish.

Stay hydrated

5. #5 AuhMayZing, Sep 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2013
    go ahead and buy an at home drug test. this will give you the answer you're looking for.

take some vitamins, especially B, drink cranberry juice, drink plenty of water (this will dilute your urine, which will either cause a delay or automatic failure with drug tests, this why you take vitamins to counteract that.) and like Nyxie said, since THC is stored in fat cells, working out will definitely help you faster although you may be positive for thc. make sure you pee a couple times beforehand aswell. A lot of people recommend you pee in the toilet at first then into the cup because it'll be less concentrated.

6. Hope for the best but expect the worst. 2 weeks isn't very long. I failed after 35 days and I'm 5'10 140lbs. Hope it isn't for the court system. If it isn't viewed I would be trying to find some clean piss.

7. Okay I went and got a test, should I take it in the morning and see what the results are?

8. Go to the store and get some certo jello powder and mix it in a gallon of water and start chugging before the test.

You will most likely be clean but your piss will be clear and some places know what's up.