Drug test tomorrow at about 11-12am but just got done smoking its 3pm right now. What can i do?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by hectorwork94, Jul 6, 2016.

1. Drug test tomorrow morning, its 330pm right gotta drug test tomorrow at 11 or 12am. just got done smoking, i usually use high voltage detox anything you guys recommend?

2. Goldenseal or a lot of pickle juice and water but best thing don't smoke when you have a damn test the next day

Sent from my SM-S978L using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. You can guarantee a failed tested....

• Like Like x 2
  4. Why the hell you do it ? sorry but you're a dumbass

• Like Like x 1
  5. Drink your piss. Makes you clean as a whistle

But you have to keep drinking your piss till your piss turns clear

• Like Like x 2
  6. All you got to do is get clean piss in a condom, wear double underwear and keep it in the 1st pouch. then grab the needle you pinned on the inside of ur button and poke a pee-hole and pee. its that simple. :bongin: make sure its warm though

• Like Like x 1

7. really curious as to if he took this advice 100% failure, your only hope is smashing energy drinks taurine fucks with it, cranberry juice works too but you need multiple litres a day for a good week

8. If you think I was serious maybe you should try it out and report back here

• Like Like x 1
  9. detox drinks don't do shit but waste your money, have seen plenty of friends try this and fail. and if you did pass the first time they probably didn't even bother to test the piss lol the condom method works but your gonna have to find clean pee

10. Now this could be complete BS, a cruel joke my parents played on me mayb.

But one night my mum went mental and demanded I take a piss test for canabis. I had just been doing bongs with friends too.

My step dad's mate who knew I smoked and had given me joints before told me to drink soapy water lol. Nothing else just drink soapy water.

I trusted this guy so I did I took a bar of soap and made some really soapy water and drank it.

I pee'd in the test bottle my mum gave to me and I never heard anything I asked my mum and she huffed it was negative.

Now Idk if she actually did the test it could have been her trying to get a confession. But I wanna believe the mutual friend was telling the truth.

I think drugs tests from work are a violation of human rights or atleast privacy. It's none of ther business what an employee does in ther free time.

When the big shits in suits have whiskey bottles in ther office desk.

11. Seems there's a gap in the market for a invisible pee buddy lol. The condom of friends pee in a effective clean wearable pee buddy.

Like pants to keep the pee bag touching skin to keep its temps up. That's how they know if you haven't pee'd with the temp sensor on the bottle.

12. synthetic pee already exists and they come with warmers to bring the temp up. just cheaper getting a friends piss in a jam lol