Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug test tomarrow

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by outdoorgrowman, Aug 1, 2012.

1. When you follow the path of excretions in your body, this is not the way it would work. To the best of my medical knowledge, this explanation seems relatively impossible. But then again, I could just as easily be wrong.

2. So the testing place was close yesterday so i did mu drug test today. Pretty sure i passed i passed two home drug test before i went there.

Started off with a coffee in the morning, drank the qcarbo as quick as a could. The smell was worse than the taste ti me after about half had to hold my nose so i wouldnt gag from the smell but got the rest down smooth. Filled it up with water drank that X2. Then two 8ounce glasses of water and a mountain dew to yellow my pee up.

Pissed about 8 times over the course if drinking everything before going to get the REAL test. I took 4 home test. I tested my 3rd and 4th piss and failed those. Tested my 7th and 8th piss and passed those ones.

About 15 mins before i left the house i took 4 350mg asprin (supposedly helps hide thc) and ate about 8-10 tums ( supposedly helps with gravity of piss) but by the time i got to the testing facility i had to piss so bad. Was in there tryin not to to the peepee dance thank god there was no one else there.

Pissed my beginning stream into toilet middle in the cup and end in the toilet. I will let you guys know what my results are. Im crossing my fingers

3. congrats! now when you get the job toke up :bongin:

4. Yup i was right passed the REAL drug test. O op i already toked hahah