Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug test tomarrow need have some question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wardolb, Apr 27, 2010.

1. i havent smoked in 20 days as of today, a really great job kind of fell into my lap, and i have to take a drug test tomarrow i bought the STAT! royal flush drink and im gonna take it about 2 hours before i goto test which is what the guy at the shop i got told me to do then follow the directions on the bottle. i just took a home test kit which test at the standard 50ng level and the line was faint very faint but its there. my question is what are my chances of passing my test with this drink? anyone ever used it? i dont want to dilute or sub. im just really worried but the guy at the shop i bought it from said ill be fine. any thoughts?..btw im 5`6 around 130 pounds.

2. its the best you can hope for but what you should also do is sweat your ass off. run, climb stairs, lift weights, whatever, just sweat and that will get a lot of it out.

3. I've heard all kinds of stories with those drinks. I never used them, and I was fine. It might work.. follow the instructions exactly.
    As for me.. I beat the test after 14 days of soberness. What I did was exercise every day 'til I felt like puking. No joke, it's proven to work. THC stores in fat. So flush the fat out. However, it comes with a drawback. Your pee will have THC in it after exercising. Soo.. with such limited time, eat as much fat as you can. New fat cells will help cover up THC.
    I did some crazy things... like drinking 2 shots of pickle juice. Don't do it, not worth it. But detox tea was very useful, as was 12 glasses of water the morning of your test.
    When taking your test, pee first, then put the cup in the stream. Fill it up, then pee out the rest. A large amount of non-water particles settle at the bottom of your bladder... they'll be the first to go.
    Those home tests are legit. If you have a line, well, fuck. Do all you can, and I'd say buy another test and try it out right before your actual test. If it's still positive.. you may wanna sub.

4. so i took a home test before i left for my dt. appt. and passed it, took my test at the dr. office then came straight home and took another home test and passed it..the dr. office is sending the urine to MEDTOX now my question is will i pass the labs test, from researching the medtox website i found out that they initially use a strip test...my question is will i pass it at the lab....thanks for any input cause im still worrying.

5. still havent heard my results is that bad i took the test at 2:40 on tuesday, kinda starting to get worried its now 8am thursday. anyone know how long medtox takes to get results back for negatives?

Thanks

6. I wouldn't be worried about how long it's taking. I'm sure you'll hear back either way. I've got callbacks from job interviews two weeks later.

One thing I would say is that if they're using another company to test it, they might be using more sensitive tests than home testing kits.

I don't want to worry you mate, but if you got a positive on your home one, you'll probably get a positive on this one. Just wait and see I guess.

Good luck with the job.

7. heard back today! PASSED!!!! 21 days clean at the time of the test took STAT! royal flush 2 hours before my test time and then filled the bottle up 2 times, so i guess it is true if you pass a home test you will pass the lab one...

8. No do not do this, your test is tomorrow, you will release more THC into your body by burning fat, you have to stop exercising around 3 days before the test.

Just take the drink, you'll be fine, maybe drink some extra water, and might be good to pee once or twice before taking the test. Also remember to collect sample mid-stream.

9. Congratulations. Good luck with the new job.

I wonder how long it will be before someone invents a magic pill that flushes your body of THC.

10. I hope that day never comes. Instead, I hope marijuana is legalized and companies around the US accept that marijuana will be treated like alcohol; they don't give a fuck unless you come to work under the influence.

Which in itself might cause more of a problem cause its much easier to tell if someone is drunk at the current moment (breathalyzer) vs. whether or not they're high ('x' amount of days in your pee-pee).

11. HAHA, yeah or that. Don't know why I didn't think that while I was writing it. .