Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug test today or tomorrow: can i pass?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Trocious, Apr 30, 2007.

1. Is there any possible way to pass? What can I buy at like the local supermarket that will help me pass?

2. Well it depends on a whole lot... for example, your metabolism, your body fat level, how much you smoke, when the last time you smoked was, etc. And honestly most detox kits are bullshit, literally the only thing that can get the THC out of your fat cells is time and metabolism. So are you a big guy, do you have a fast metabolism, when's the last time you smoked?

3. best place to go for a detox drink or tea is a health food store. whenever i need to clean out, i buy the detox tea bags and just brew up a big 64oz. jug and sip on it all day. makes you piss like a racehorse too haha so your bladder will get a good workout

4. cranberry juice. or go to GNC and get some of those disgusting shits, I try to stay natural when I detox though... but with limited time you're probably fucked unless you use those things, someone else give him some brands because I don't know any.

This is pretty lengthy, but it might give you some faith.

For a period my dad was testing me I dropped a bud on the floor at some point. He found it and correctly assumed that I was blazing and tested me the next day (I had blazed heavily all week and the night before, but not that day.

I come home from school and find him home early from work and a drug test on the bookshelf in the foyer. I freak because if I fail this test I am pretty much fucked out of crucial weekend plans (it was a friday) and indefinitely punished. Luckily, he was elsewhere when I got home, outside or something, so I took a piss because I knew he was hoping on getting my after school piss, so I denied him of that. then I went to the pantry and got three or four mountain dews and drank all of them. Obviously, I couldn't piss in the bathroom when he came back and it was still light outside, so I didn't want to piss out my window. Naturally, I refilled the bottles. Well only one of them, but damn near full.

Anyway I piss as much as I can and stall as long as I can

he calls me for the test and I act suprised like I hadn't seen it after school. I piss in the cup, remembering to use the middle of my stream. He dips the stick in and I wait, pretty sure that I'm fucked. amazingly, a faint line appears across the test (negative). He said he thought it was positive because it was so faint but in the instructions it says that a line, no matter how faint, is a negative.

short version: I passed a drug test in less than one day one time.

I don't know what kinda test you're getting, if it's a lab test, you're probably effed. But you can cheat those home tests pretty easily.

5. is it a monitored test?

6. Alright, sorry for not giving details, here they are.

I'm 190 lbs, around 12% bodyfat, a fast metabolism, but I'm a pretty big guy.

I have access to cranberry extract pills and cranberry juice and lots of water. I don't think there's a way I could get clean piss.

I just went down to my supermarket type place and they had no Azo Standard, which made me a little sad. No goldenseal root either. I also checked out the local headshop and they have no detox (sad, but they have some nice glass).

Should I just drink water until I excrete it through my pores? I wouldn't mind an invalid drug test, but I definitely do not want to straight up fail it.

7. Ok probably gonna stir up some controversy here but IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT YOU DRINK. Nothing is going to make the THC come out of your fat cells faster, unless it somehow speeds up your metabolism. Some things might mess with the test results in terms of the concentration of THC or somehow covering it up, but nothing is going to make it come out of your system faster. I've heard vinegar shots, cranberry juice, etc. and I have no idea if those really work or if so how they do it, but hell its worth a try. Honestly though, your best bet is to start drinking a LOT of water a few hours before your test. I always fill up a few two-liters with water and down 5 or 6 over 3 hours or so before the test. This doesn't get the THC out of your system, it just dilutes your pee so that the concentration of THC molecules is more spread out. Drug tests universally measure the amount of THC molecules per certain amount of pee, so spreading those out by diluting them is all you can really do. Detox kits are generally a waste of money, as is anything you do before the day of the test... I think most people who buy kits and pass just luck out because the concentration of THC in their system is lower. You need to either dilute your pee or somehow get something to cover up the THC in the test. Again, NOTHING YOU CAN EVER DO will make it come out of your system faster, unless it somehow speeds up your metabolism. All you can really do is dilute it man, I'm testing tomorrow (although its been over a week since I've smoked) so I know how you feel here.

And when was the last time you smoked? THC really doesn't stay in your system that long, in some smokers it's gone to untestable levels in 24-48 hours, most its 6-7 days... if you're a chronic smoker then it can take anywhere from 7 to 28 days, although I think with your body fat level and a fast metabolism you should have it out of your system pretty quickly. Good luck man!!!

8. Is the test for work or parole/probation? If it is for work you might be able to get away with lowering your creatinine level. If it's for probation and you do that they will probably just give you a hot automatically or call it a dilute or something.

But either way Good luck. PEACE!

9. spend $25 on synthetic urine at your local headshop and guaranteed pass an unobserved UA

all this other detox drink and flushing products are a complete crapshoot and will 90% not fool a lab test