Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test Today Help

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by youngbasedgod, Aug 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Whats up grasscity,
    Ive been panicing all day cause my rents are planning on drug testing me later today.  The rents are super sketch, and I've kind of knew that I would be getting a surprise test eventually.  I haven't been toking as often anymore, rather I've been toking here and there weekly.  The last time I toked was Saturday 3 days ago.  I didn't smoke a lot, just a gram out of the bong.  I have a high metabolism, and Im in good shape.  I am 6'0 and weigh 140.  I've been purging my system everyday since the last time I smoked.  The test I'll be taking is a shitty generic test you buy at any dollar store. I have some time before I take the test today.  Is there anything I can do to pass this test.  Synthetic urine or other peoples urine is not an option.  I'm looking for a way either to spike my urine, dilute the fuck of it today, or simply trick these shitty tests.  Ive taken like 4 aspirins today also.  Can anyone give me suggestions?
    :gc_rocks:

2. Gonna be completely honest, mr. basedgod, I don't think you're passing the test.

In any event, there are plenty of places on Google and GC that ask the same question that you did! You could try checking those out. But it's hard to imagine an entire gram peace'ing out of your system in just 3 days.

3. if its just a home test cranberry juice will help but its doubtful

4. #4 TheDankBank, Aug 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2014
    Buy some visine put a couple drops in it. Idk if they can tell or not with that anymore though. Drink alot of water like 2l every 2 hours an go run a mile

Enter The Grape Train!

5. I mean if you guys are telling me I'm not passing this test, I guess Im just gonna have to spike it.  Any ideas?  My plan was to put some bleach in a visine bottle.  I would love to hear any other ideas, preferably more discreet in the case I am watched while taking this test.

6. I'll tell you something that will get you inconclusive results...meaning they can't tell if anything is in there...or probably have to take it again...get yourself a bottle of naprisin at the drug store...take 3 or 4 and you'll pass...drink gallon of water...however you may get hot flashes and break out in some minor rashes but it will only last couple hours

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Tell them its dirty.

8. So much bad advice.

Your best bet is to dilute.  Drink tea, coffee, or soda.  I would drink coffee, unless that would be out of the ordinary.

Also, I a  vitamin B12 right now, if you can. Or, eat some eggs.  It's less suspicious if there's color in your urine.

Get your parents stoned.

9. Please stop giving horrible advice.

10. You can also stick the test strip in the toilet water before you piss in the toilet.  I'm not sure if your parents are dumb enough to trust you to piss on a test strip without watching. However, watching you piss on a test strip is PHUCKED UP.  Don't do that bull cock.  Just dilute within reason and you will pass.  Those test strip have a high cut-off, so you should be fine.

11. One step ahead of you :)  I've been doing that for the past few days, and have been pissing like a racehorse.  Im confident I have done a good job flushing my system, I just want to be certain.  I've taken tests at labs as court ordered, and miraculously passed, when just smoking the week before.  I've been diluting all day.  Is there any other good ideas?  Do you think I really have a shot at coming out negative, or is it a slight chance. 

12. I doubt I'd be peeing on the strip.  These shitty tests usually come with cups, and you simply just dip the strip in, and leave it for a few minutes.  then results.

13. Sorry bruh, but THC metabolites are fat soluble, meaning they are store in your fat cells.  When your fat cells are metabolized, THC metabolites are released into your bloodstream. Flushing your system for days is useless and is hard on your kidneys.  Only your test sample needs to be diluted. Dame. Pace.

14. As long as it isn't sent to a lab, you'll be fine. 

15. You can lick the strip and get a false-negative reading.  Bruh, it's hella eazy 2 pace know i"m sayin?

16. That's the best idea I have heard all day.
    Yes, I know what you are saying.

17. Take the cup and go jerk off and give them a semen sample.

If all else fails, I just drop a deuce in the cup and hand it to them.  I'll just say it was a miscommunication.

19. Use fake piss.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.