Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug test today can I pull it off? Very light user.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dserge, Mar 11, 2010.

1. Okay today at about 1 I have a drug test for Wal-Mart.

Now I stopped smoking on sept 11th completely for about 4 months. The last month and a half or so I smoked some resin here and there. The last time being 3 days ago.

I weight 160lbs, and am 5'11" I work out nearly everyday and am in above average shape. (Picture for reference).

I also drink green tea constantly.

Do you think I have a legit chance at passing this thing?
    Also, what can I do to help my chances? I have been drinking water and also haven't eaten anything today.

Attached Files:

2. Drink a lot of water and try to exercise for a little today mainly cardio. Goodluck.

3. Yeah I did that about an hour ago!

4. Hm never realised being a GC member came with a free ticket to the gun show ! haha

Yeah just keep drinking water man

5. haha nice one.

Lucky for me the place was closed so I don't have to take the Drug test until tomorrow!!! :hello:lucky me haha.

6. let me know if you pass. im curious. btw, working at walmart blows dick.

7. youll pass. next time Dont be a dumby and smoke anything before drug tests. Gosh.

Some times people.

8. Yeah I know stupid of me...But it was just resin!

9. You should be fine. Keyword:should be. I just passed a test last week without smoking a week prior (But didnt smoke for a month so my system was clean) and I didn't work out at all that week. But since you worked out and are sweating out the thc I think you'll be okay. Goodluck!

Oh and is that a facebook pic? Seems like it lol

10. Haha nah I posted it on a body building forum to track my progression. That's all =) haha.

And thank you for the kind words.

11. maybe its just me or something but, does anyone find it odd that every other drug ( such as cocaine, alcohol ,lsd, etc) with the exception of weed eliminated itself within 6 hours to 3 days but surprisingly enough is that weed eliminates from the body within 7- 30 days. its like they are testing specifically for weed. The other odd thing about it is that weed, although its in your body for a long period of time, it doesn't harm you ( exception of smoking it for other reasons) where-as alcohol (causing liver damage/cancer) can be out of your body within 24 hours meaning that you can get smashed friday,sat,sun and take a test on Monday and pass.

I guess society is just weird like that :p

12. Yeah I find it weird and bull shit at the same time haha.