Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test - To Eat Or Not To Eat

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by KingofKief, Jun 11, 2013.

1. #1 KingofKief, Jun 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2013
    Hi guys I've been on this site awhile but this is my first post. I may have a drug test on Thursday(the 13th) and the last time I smoked was last Wednesday (the 5th).

Before Wednesday, I was smoking around every other day for a couple of weeks, but when I was smoking it would only be a couple of hits from a bong.

I'm 5 foot 8 inches tall, with a weight of 149 pounds. My metabolism is pretty high as I work out with weights almost every day and do a bit of cardio a couple of times a week.

I am now 2 days away from my drug test and stopped working out yesterday morning, should I start eating a lot of carbs and fatty foods to try and keep from burning off fat, thereby stop releasing THC metabolites, or should I continue to eat a low-fat, high fiber diet to keep my metabolism slow and keep the majority of metabolites leaving me body through defecation.

I am planning to dilute urine on the day of the test, as I've been upping my doses on creatine to allow for this. To help not get diluted, I will also start vaping on my e-cig to add nicotine to my urine, as well as advil, super-b complex vitamins, multi-vitamins, and niacin.

Any additional help outside of my question is also appreciated!
    Thanks.

2. Do you even lift?

Tips I've heard:
    People say to have B12 the morning of the test.
    Get the mid stream into the cup. 

If you are positive that you're going to fail:
    Dilute the urine because it can save you a couple days