Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug test tips

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by cbrew, Jan 27, 2011.

1. Ok im new here so i'll just start by introducing myself. I'm 18 and i live in Wisconsin haha. Anyways. I started smoking my sophomore year in high school and its been on and off since then. I am in love with these beautiful buds and in all honesty, think there is no reason for it to be illegal. I smoked all summer probably 2-4 times a day at least but then i quit for about two months because i was trying to get a new job. well i got one and started to smoke a lot again. I have probably smoked 1-3 times a day for the last four weeks or so and now my dad's friend is probably hooking me up with a very good job that will probably lead to a career (its a paid apprentischip with benefits and excellent pay). The problem is, i am geekin out about this drug test that im most likely going to have to take. Not only would i not get the job, but my dad's friend will see that i failed the test and probably tell my parents which would definately not be a good thing seeing how they found my old pipe a while back and were about to kick me out of the house. So any suggestions or brand reccomendations for detox products would be much appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

2. Antioxidants!! (Cranberry juice, Propel, etc.) or if you have the money, pick up some detox! Or next time simply don't smoke like.. a week before a drug test, might seem like a while but when you smoke again you feel gooooood.

*The best if not detox, is the antioxidants you need to chug chug chug them to cleanse your system same with water.