Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug test this Friday

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Kayla0298383, Aug 14, 2018.

1. Hey so I have a DOT drug test coming up and I wanted to know if I’ll pass or a way to pass. It is August 14th and the last time I smoked was August 1st approximately 1 gram. Before that I smoked June 31 & July 1st in total 3 grams. Regular street weed. And before that I smoked every other week. I weigh 111 pounds and I’m 5’4/5’5. When I was smoking every other week I weighed 120 and then randomly lost almost 10 pounds starting may/ June and during June is when I slowed down to every other week. I’ve been drinking 4 bottles of water a day since August 1st and I take cranberry pills and take a bottle of water with 3 teaspoons of ACV everyday. I also used benefiber to help me use the bathroom more if that matters. Then I started a colon detox/ cleanse last night and I take it again tomorrow night. I also walk a mile a day . Do you think I’ll pass? I’m very anxious

2. No Problem. With that infrequent use, it'll clear out quickly.
    You're already clean.