Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

DRUG TEST SOON, please help!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by gucciBURR, Jan 23, 2011.

1. hey everyone, first post on GC. been smoking for a while and well ill just get straight to the point. ive recently applied for an internship type thing at a hospital and i got accepted. its more like volunteering for hours and experience and all that jazz. anyway i had to sign a form that said i agree to take a drug test (it specifically said urine test) at a clinic near by the hospital.

long question short, how fucked am i if i smoked today and im assuming the test will be sometime next week (monday the 31st). do you think they will have someone watching me and if they dont how should i go about getting clean piss in there with me?

i will take all the precautions (drink water, cranberry juice etc) just incase i have to piss in front of someone.

ANY HELP would be appreciated, thanks guys!

2. it depends on how heavy your use has been in the last few weeks. If you just smoked today, id say you would be ok as long as you dont burn anymore and drink lots of water and exercise until a few days before the test.

if your an everyday smoker, youre not going to get clean in a week. I suggest taking some sort of non lubricated condom with you, containing clean piss inside of it. Poke a hole into the condom and fill the cup with the clean urine. Just flush it down the toilet if you are in there by yourself (the most likely scenario)

3. I've been in pre-employment situations like this a few times. Nine days might do it, provided you are not a heavy smoker. I would drink as much water as I can hold, and then drink more. A week of this is like running a garden hose through your kidneys. Oh yeah, stop smoking until after the test if you really want this. Good Luck.

4. well to be honest i smoked a joint by myself last tuesday. i smoked i wanna say 5 bowls worth of bud (shared with some friends) last night. it was a good amount of bud. anyway you think id be safer just strapping the condom to my leg? and if i do that how would i heat up the piss / will it rip?

5. i have stopped smoking and i am still drinking water. I know it was a dumb decision but whats done is done and i have to live with the consequences.

6. Dont drink toooooo much. you loose a valuble substance form you body that water flushes out, they will see an absence in that substance.

But just a tip from Tommy Chong. Don't give them your pregnant sisters piss, and dont give em piss that has mayo in it, they'll think your on some crazy drug lol....

7. I dunno about sneaking pee in, never tried that. Never tried products sold specifically to defeat urine tests, just water. I went three for three, second time only had a four day heads up.
    I overheard a girl at a temp agency telling coworkers about false positives. Poppyseed bagels can show up as opiods! You can read about false positives here:
    What common substances can cause false positives on urine screens for drugs of abuse? — The Journal of Family Practice

If you pass I guess you're in luck (urine luck.) :D

8. Idk why, but I got a cut on my foot and went to football practice. It got infected and the doc prescribed me some anti-inflammatory pills and I was forced to weekly drug testing. I was drug tested 11 days after smoking and my piss was dirtier than a sewer. I started taking those pills, and no joke. My piss was clean on the 18th day of not smoking. Before I stopped I was smoking 2-4 times a day for 2 months.

9. use someone else's piss. someone you trust. someone clean.

Seriously, don't fuck around with a drug test.