Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug test Scare

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by yung23, May 15, 2015.

1. Hey guys I have a question because im really scared and I'm guessing this is the website with all the answers.
    Im 23 weigh roughly 130 have been working out about a month and just recently walked 35 miles.
    I have this huge job oppurtunity and I'm curious if i passed my drug test.  I took a home test two days before my real drug test and passed with dark lines but hireright still hasn't called me back.
    I quit smoking around april 15th had a full blunt on the 22nd and about 3 hits on the first but the whole month I have been working out all the way up to date except for three days before my real drug test.  I drink nothing but water and I have a pretty fast metabolism. do you guys think i passed.  I took my drug test yesterday.
    so basically I started working out about the 1st of april, cut down to smoking about 2 blunts a week by the 15th the quit on the 22nd besides a few puffs on the 1st of this month but have been working out and drinking water all the way through. what are my odds of having passed??
    Please and thanks for your responses and help!

2. Odds of passing? Low I'd say. Should have used quick fix.

• Like Like x 1
  3. How is it low? i haven't smoked in like 22 days.  Im sure 3 hits of a joint didnt hurt that much... especially if i passed my first check drug test right? and i work out daily...

4. Everyone's body is different, honesty any drug test you do at home will not be analyzed as much as in a lab, good luck I think you should be okay, granted I've only had experience with pee in a cup test from probation. Cheers

-Your point is as pointless as describing colors to a blind man.-

• Like Like x 1
  5. Why did you ask if you were just going to disregard the first answer?

You're totally fine man. You did everything right! That's what you wanted to hear right?

Bottom line, you won't know til you get the results. It can take up to a month or more for it to be totally out of your system.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I'm not disregarding... just going deeper into it because of what I read else where, but of coure i would like to feel like there's hope if there is.  Don't really need hostility or smart remarks just trying to get some honest help.

7. I get that, just saying...you already took the test. Not much we can do to help you now.

8. General rule of thumb is be clean for 30 days minimum. More for heavier people. You may or may not have passed at 22 days.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. #9 ReturnFire333, May 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2015
    You had a full blunt on the 22nd and three hits on the first. That's not 22 days sober that's 7 days clean today. I'd say low chance of passing. And you were smoking before you stopped on the 15th.Buy quick fix next time.

According to your line you stopped smoking for 6 days on the 15th, which prior to that you were probably smoking regularly, then smoked a full blunt on the 22nd, then a week later smoked 3 hits off a joint on May 1st. How you got 22 days clean off that I don't know, unless I'm really misunderstanding.

Yeah you were smoking "2 blunts a week" prior to stopping on the 15th-16th whatever. If you pass that test I will literally do something extraordinary. Not sure what though.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Everyone's body is differnt.
    Id say its possible you passed.
    :huh::huh::huh:
    Ive done it in less than a week (when I was daily smoking).

11. Good catch, I'm too high sometimes lol. Yeah man if it's been a week, no way in hell you passed.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum