Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test sample size

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Headcase, Mar 10, 2006.

1. Hey folks. Long time lurker, first time poser. I'm just wondering what the average sample size for a urine drug test is.

Thanks a bunch,
    Case

2. Around 150mL is usually the size of the urine cup, although the sample size is usually much smaller. Sorry I can't help ya more.

edit: If you're planning on substitution, I'd recommend bringing around 200mL just to be safe. They normally make you fill it up to a certain point, and you don't want to be shy of it.

3. Ok, i had my test today. The line on the cup was between 150 and 200 ml. I filled up a centrum silver bottle with a buddy's yellow donation, and it was just enough. I taped it to my leg, then taped a pocket warmer that i got at a japanese market on it. then i put in some boxer briefs and pulled them up extra high. I had to wait an hour and a half after i got the sample before i put it in the cup. The temp was 96 degrees! worked like a charm. New sweet job, here i come.

cheers,
    Case

4. obviously they didn't watch you piss?

5. right. they didn't watch.

6. word, well good job passing. i've had the same job for 5 years, and it's working for my family, and my uncle knows i smoke. i am on probation though, but i've been on probation for about 8 months and still have yet to be dt'd, so i'm not worried about it. it's not felony and it's not for a drug charge. anyways, i'm rambling.