Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test results unclear...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by OwlToker15, Jan 19, 2017.

?

Is the line too faint to be negative?

1. I don't even see a line... You're fucked

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. I see one... No matter how faint the line, it's negative

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. image.png So I'm getting tested by my dad in the next couple of days and I smoked today. I went and bought the same test he uses and tried putting about 15 drops of bleach in it a shaking it around. This is my results, what do y'all think?

2. You tested positive for THC

3. But don't you see the line that is on the bottom? I have always read that any line means negative... No matter how faint.

4. I do not see a line on the bottom

5. Well you were born in the 60's.... Maybe your eyesight is faded. Can I please get some more "youthful" eyes on it? Because I see a line it's just faint as fuck.

• Like Like x 1
  6. If it aint bright red like the label says, then you have been smoking weed. If it is faint, you have not smoked in a while. But a pure clean test will show two bright red lines.

7. Ok I strained my eyes. I think I see a very very very faint line. Nevertheless, you tested positive for THC.

8. I'm quoting directly from homehealthtesting.com - "the intensity of the color of the line does not mean anything on the test. Any line in the "T" region of the test strip, dark or very light, is considered a negative test." Soooooo idk what I'm supposed to believe

9. I give urine tests. That's 110% a fail. You want to see that line so bad you're making yourself see it. You're probably seeing the urine line from where it was pulled into the test wetting the test strip

I've also had Lasix, my eyes are perfect.

• Like Like x 2
  10. The guy above you agreed that he saw a line too... Soo

11. If you can convince your daddy that you test negative, then so be it. What I would do as a father is take the test myself, and see 2 bright red lines. Then i'd compare it to yours and give you a spanking and take away your tonka toys.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Alright that shit was pretty damn funny considering I'm 18.... But yeah I'm just going to go by what the health website says... Because even on the box and on the picture I posted it shows the possibility of a faint line and they said to count that as a negative

13. No he didn't, he thinks. He even said you failed right after. There's no line their bro. You can act as pathetically childish as you want but you just smoked, youre dirty as fk. Daddies going to turn you over his knee and knock some sense into you. By how sad youre making yourself sound in this thread it's about time.

Keep on telling yourself youre clean, lie to yourself....shit in1 hand, hope in another bro.

14. Lol I mean I don't see how I'm makin myself sound sad... I'm just confident in what the health and drug website says and that fact that on numerous websites and threads on here, as well as the drug test box itself "any faint line means negative" i don't think I'm grasping for hope or anything.... And if you still think I'm fucked, what do you make of the "Any faint line is negative?"

15. That isn't a faint line from the indicator bar, it's a faint line from the urine. Nothing else.

You failed and are making yourself look sad acting like you didn't. . If you were confident you wouldn't have made this thread. I'm not just confident you failed, I'm positive and so will be your dad. Either you are disassociated from reality or you're just desperate. Either way, you are not clean and that test is positive for thc...better figure something else out because you failed. I've taken and given hundreds of those tests. If that was a pass I would tell you so. People are always trying to play the piss line off as a pass, that's not the line the test is talking about. I'm being honest with you, you can choose to accept that honesty or shove it up your ass....that's up to you bro...good day

• Like Like x 2
  16. Over 18 years old and dad is giving you a piss test...hmmm

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  17. OK you go by the health website. I hope your dad falls for it. I wouldn't. I'd swear on a supreme court bible that you tested positive for THC.

18. Go get a piss sample from a buddy that doesn't smoke... I assume that dad is not gonna be in the bathroom holding your pee pee for you...after you pass, quit giving dad a reason to give an 18 year old a urinalysis... #my2cents

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  19. I don't know what you did to cause random at home drug screenings, but that is a fail. Either come clean and admit you smoked, try to earn a little respect....or argue with your father over a failed drug test. Your call.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Lasix is a diuretic and it has quite a list of side effects, including blurred vision....
    Central Nervous System Reactions

1. tinnitus and hearing loss
    2. paresthesias
    3. vertigo
    4. dizziness
    5. headache
    6. blurred vision
    7. xanthopsia
    But I joke, I know you meant Lasik, not Lasix. And there's the ghost line again. It may mean a fail but there's no question it's there. For your job you should put that down as inconclusive and retest or send it out.