Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug test results pictures!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Cypress420Hill, Jul 3, 2012.

1. I need some help! Can someone post a picture of urine test results? I have to try to make some fake negative results to show my uncle. It's the only option man

2. Are you serious?

This isn't rocket science, buy a drug test.. read the instructions. There is usually a line for positive, a line for negative, and a line for 'false positive'.

P.S. Buy fake urine, you'll be fine. Or a detox kit.. Fake Urine is 100%. Detox is meh, especially if you're crunched on time.

3. I think it would be easier to just type up a fake one based on a real paper

4. I hope your uncle doesn't have a clue how much a 13 panel test costs at a lab or you at least select not tested on quite a few of them

5. Buy a test. Tell a friend (non-smoker) to piss in a cup.

6. Haha, they measure temperature? It would be so funny to boil some water and...well you know.

Or, oh oh, get this one. Take a shit in the cup they give you. BAHAHAHAH