Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug test result inconclusive?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SmokeTari, Aug 12, 2015.

1. Some background information.
    Im 5'8, 129 pounds.
    been smoking relatively every day since January.
    This drug test was a drug screen for a pre employment.
    (Sorry if i put this in the wrong forum thread, I'm new to this, just joined this forum cuz I'm desperate for answers)

I just had a drug test today and I used xxtra clean so I would pass (My best friend had a drug test in july and passed because he used xxtraclean and he recommended it to me) last I smoked was around 11:30 pm on Friday the 7th, 3 days ago I was told to be sober for at least 2 days, but before that I was sober 4 days before friday (Tuesday the 4th, and before that I was a daily smoker) anyways I drank the drink at around 6:30 am today, I drank around 34oz of water and pissed 4 times then drank an energy drink to yellow my piss before the test, I took the test around 3 hours after drinking xxtra clean at about 9:50 am, my pee was yellow but my test showed up as inconclusive and they sent it to a lab for further testing, did I not pass the drug test? Will they be able to see the xxtra clean in my piss causing me to be positive? Will the xxtraclean cause the lab result to be negative? Please give me some information! I'm super nervous about this test!

2. Basically you got flagged for dilution bro and the lab will confirm this, if you want to seriously get this job stop smoking and retake the test. Otherwise you will no pass with a magic detox drink, all they do is dilute your piss and you can simply do this by drinking water vs spending 20 bucks on some bullshit in a bottle. Just my 2 cents. Good luck bro

3. Thanks bro, I guess the only was I can truly pass it is if I quit smokin. I appreciate the information!

4. get synthetic urine like ultra pure

5. #5 killset, Aug 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2015
    It always amazes me that people don't just quite smoking. You're friend could of passed for several reasons. It may or may not have been the xxtra clean. That's shits a gimmick. If its going to a lab they'll know you diluted. before you start looking for work........stop smoking its easy