Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test related questions

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DkN_Haze, May 25, 2009.

1. #1 DkN_Haze, May 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2009
    Hello to all :bongin:; I got drug tested on saturday and failed it and i was told i would take another one again and if that one failed i was gonna have to go to those drug counseling classes which are very boring. Now I am drinking a lot of water starting today and within this hour i have pissed 3 times. Here are some of my questions :
    1. If you start drinking too much water too early would it not let the thc from leaving your body? Since its diluting your urine
    2.If i used to smoke a lot and then i stopped and the last times i have smoked are: Saturday morning, Tuesday and wednesday and the friday before that... Each of these times it was only about 2 bowls or less from a foil pipe and the bowl is about 2 cm wide so its not a monster thing

I hope not to have to spend money on this
    <3 One love

Edit: I used to be on the swim team so I have a pretty fast metabolism, I am 5'10 and weight 140 pounds and my BMI is 18